Our biggest issue yet — and it’s all about CHICKENS.
With a range of topics from beginner to advanced, this 140+ page magazine covers everything from how to incubate eggs to how to create your own breed!
Perfect for aspiring, beginner, and veteran chicken-keepers alike! There’s something in here for everyone.
You Can Learn:
- The Benefits of Owning Chickens
- How to Raise Chickens in the City
- How to Choose Breeds
- How to Incubate Eggs
- How to Brood Chicks
- How to Build a Coop
- How to Raise Friendly Chickens
- How to Keep Chickens Entertained
- How to Ferment Your Feed
- How to Grow a Chicken-Friendly Garden
- How to Raise Meat Chickens
- Which Breeds Lay Which Colored Eggs
- Preventative Health for Your Flock
- How to Treat Common Ailments
- How to Create Your Own Breed
- Advice on Starting a Hatchery
- And MORE!!
If you’ve got chickens or are planning to buy them this year — grab a copy of The Homesteader: Chickens!
Here's the link to the digital version only: https://www.thehomesteadermagazine.com/product-page/thechickenissue
Note: Your digital download will be emailed to you immediately. Please give us 2 days to process your print order.